Signal Heights Baptist Church messages for 01/17/2021
Hi all! Praying you are looking for ways to share God's love with those around you! Hopeful we will be able to join together again soon. Blessings, Pastor Jeff
Our messages for this week:
1) "There Is A Balm In Gilead"
2) Kid's Time with Lori: "Look On The Inside" - 1 Samuel 16:7
3) "Hey Everyone... God Forgives!" - Luke 5:17-32
Signal Heights Baptist Church messages for 01/10/2021
Today, may we invite God into our lives to create something praise worthy! Many are hurting today, others are celebrating, all are blessed.
Through it all, love the Lord your God with all your heart and soul and mind and strength. Pastor Jeff
Our messages for 1/10/2011:
1) "Sweet Hour of prayer"
2) Kid's Time with Lori: "Rest" - Matthew 11:28
3) "They Can Tell A Difference Even Without It Being Said" - Luke 5:12-16; 2 Timothy 2:15-16
Signal Heights Baptist Church messages for 01/03/2021
Happy New Year! Challenges as well as blessings, active days as well as slow restful ones, happy times as well as sad ones all are ahead for us in this new year's trip around the sun. Keep your Bible and your prayer life close at hand as you face each day. Praying for us all as we face each day with the Spirit of God in our hearts. Pastor Jeff
Signal Heights Baptist Church Christmas Eve 2020 Messages
Merry Christmas! Christmas is more than lights, trees, family gatherings, presents or feel good movies. It is the fruition of God's plan to offer good news to all humanity, " a savior has been born to you, he is Christ the Lord!" Today, we encourage you to say thank you to God for the gift of Jesus Christ who is the Savior born for the benefit of you and me.
Our Christmas Eve messages are:
1) Lighting The Christ Candle Of Advent. Written by Betsy Arkema, read by Jeff Lindsey with Mason, Madison, and Jocelyn.
2) "Christmas Eve: Emmanuel, God Is With Us" Matthew 1:18-25; 2:1-12; Luke 2:1-20.)
3) "Passing The Light: Silent Night"
Signal Heights Baptist Church messages for 12/20/2020
Praying for you that you are filled with the JOY found only in a relationship with the Savior.
Our messages for the fourth Sunday of Advent:
1) "Joy To The World!"
2) Lighting The Fourth Candle Of Advent: "Joy." Written by Betsy Arkema, Read by Lori Coburn.
3) Kid's Time with Lori: "Christmas Joy."
4) "Rejoice! ... In Times Like These?!" - Luke 2:10-14; Philippians
Signal Heights Baptist Church messages for 12/13/2020
This is the third Sunday of Advent and the theme for today is Love. It is a matter of the heart and a reflection of God. Have a blessed week! Pastor Jeff
Our messages for this week are:
1) "O Holy Night"
2) Lighting The Third Candle Of Advent: Love. Written by Betsy Arkema, read by Nori Flint.
3) Kid's Time with Lori: "Christmas Means Love"
4) "The Love Of God" - 1 John 4:7-21; Romans 5:6-8; 6:23
Signal Heights Baptist Church messages for 12/06/2020
Today we remember the second week of Advent: with the theme of Peace. Have you shared a blessing today?! Pastor Jeff
Our messages for today are:
1) "Silent Night"
2) Lighting The Second Candle Of Advent: "Peace" by Betsy Arkema; read by Jeff Day and Isaiah Amoah
3) Kid's Time with Lori: "Prince Of Peace" - Isaiah 9:6-8
4) "When God Called... Where Were You... Where Are You?!" - Matthew 1:19-24
Signal Heights Baptist Church messages for 11/29/2020
This is the first Sunday of the season of Advent, when the church celebrates the coming of Jesus Christ each of the next four Sunday's and on Christmas. We have added an Advent video message here.
You may also select an Advent series of devotions (such as "Everyday Advent") in your Right Now Media account.
If you haven't yet signed up for your access to the church Right Now Media account, you may do so using these directions: